Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Jeffrey Miron on cannabis legalization in Washington State and Colorado





Jeffrey Miron, Senior Lecturer in Economics at Harvard University and Senior Fellow of the Cato Institute, talks about the recent legalization of cannabis in Washington State and Colorado, and about the implications of that development, recorded from Cambridge, Massachusetts, on November 13, 2012.  (Professor Miron adds:  “I have not consulted with the medical marijuana or legalization industries, but I have received modest honoraria for writing reports on budgetary impacts.”)

 

2 comments:

Anna Schafer said...

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. buy real weed online

Blog Comment Backlinks said...

This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. cannabis vertical grow